March 13, 2011

We've settled on a designer!

No surprise here, I'll be designing all the media, both paper and digital, for the wedding. I recently completed the save the dates and sent them off to the printer. In this case, we used Vistaprint. They made it super easy. I simply downloaded the template, opened it in Illustrator and got to work. Not to mention, our order was free! Well the actual save the dates were free, there were a few fees and charges that made them less than free, but it was still a great deal.

Here is the designer, hard at work.

Brodie offers constructive criticism.

I'm happy to say, we received them on time according to Vistaprint's estimated arrival date (7 days after order). They look great and we're sending them out tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love how they turned out! Can't wait for everyone to get it in the mail.

    ReplyDelete

Here's where you cheer us on.